KardiaMS V83
KardiaMS V83
KardiaMS V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KardiaMS V83

Talk About Kardia in here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bung's GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bung

Bung's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Bung's GM Application.   Bung's GM Application. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:03 am

Real life name: Chris.

Name you want to be called by: Bung.

Age: I am 13 years old. You must be thinking that you won't be hiring me, because of my age.
Since most 13 year old are immature. But, to be honest with you, I 'was' an immature little kid,
but now, I've changed and I'm gonna have a new life and live it like everyone else. I've gone
through a lot, but I'll probably talk about that later in this topic/thread.

Location/Timezone: I am located in the United States. My timezone is GMT -06:00.

Time spent online: I spend about 7 to 8 hours online, but in between those hours, I'm usually
asleep, because of school. So, I come back on at like 2 in the morning at I go around watching
the server, or just play some other game, so I could keep myself occupied for the next couple
hours. I always stay up, so I can get ready for school earlier than I usually do.

Position Applying For: I will be applying for GM. I do not know which level it is, because
I've never been a GM, so if I become one, I'll probably need some serious training.

How Long Have You Played KardiaMs: I've started playing today at January 13, 2012.
I found this server 2 days ago, but had to do some school work on the other days.

Why you should be chosen: Well, you shouldn't really choose me, because I've never
experienced a life as a GM, Intern, Admin, and/or Owner, but I should be chosen, so
I could help the KardiaMS community out and to help the team a little bit. Also, when
the other members are off, and I'm the only one on with a couple of other players, I
could go ahead and moderate them, so they are following the rules correctly.

What you think you can do for KardiaMs: I can't do much, but do the usual and bring
other users to populate the server. It is still something special, because a server with
only 10 and below users is just boring and you can't really do a lot without those users.
They're the main part of the server, so that's why we need them.

Experience: As I said before, I do not have any experience, so this is why I am
applying for GM. If I am willing to be trained, I am willing to help KardiaMS as
much as I can. It's most important to be trained, before you go do anything else
or you'll screw the server over and then your chance is ruined.

Have you ever been a Gm in a other server if yes proof: Again and I think the
3rd time I've said something like this, but I have not been a GM, yet. I will/would take
some pictures once I have become one, though.

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional): What I do for a living is DJing and having
fun playing a game like MapleStory and plenty other games out there. I focus on
school about 80% of the time, but the other 20% is just me being home having no
life at all. I've had some rough times in life, and some good times.

Let us start with the bad times. Well, last night or yesterday, I've gone through a
break up with my wonderful girlfriend, but we've only broken up, because we
weren't seeing each other at school, anymore. This happened, because she's
jealous of my cousin. (NOTE: The story will not be told until further or do.)
It's a long one, so it'll be a complicated thing to explain. Anyways, I've gone
through a break up, and now I'm going to live my life to the fullist and just
get it over with. I have other people out there who could give me some advice
and could possibly help me.

Last words: I don't have anything else to say, but congratulations to the ones
that have been chosen to be on the team of KardiaMS. You've all done very well.
Back to top Go down
lightsniper

Bung's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bung's GM Application.   Bung's GM Application. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 am

nice job, good luck
Back to top Go down

Bung's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1