KardiaMS V83
KardiaMS V83
KardiaMS V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KardiaMS V83

Talk About Kardia in here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxkylexX45

XxkylexX45

XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK Empty
PostSubject: XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK   XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Name: Perry
Time Zone: Idk

Hey guys, first off my name is Perry and I'm thirteen years old. I have been playing MapleStory since I was 4 and I play under the IGN IK.

I have been a GM on a 2 different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges (that time was accident) or if somebody pee's me off (only if you say) I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.

I am experienced in server modification and I know how to edit NPCs,along with things like making them look for stuff like Gm's,Levels'Mesos and that,i can also make it so they can trade stuff like NX for Mesos.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.(I DO NOT HACK!!KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!)

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty cool guy.Razz

I might moan if it turns out im not gm anymore,but i will not quit,i will just go out as a awesome player for this best Server to exist!

TY IF I CAN BE GM,XxkylexX45 A.K.A IK A.K.A Perry.
Back to top Go down
lightsniper

PostSubject: Re: XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK   XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 am

good job with the explanation detailed and good explanation good luckXD
Back to top Go down
XxkylexX45

XxkylexX45

PostSubject: Re: XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK   XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:46 am

Ty are you gm???
Back to top Go down
Bung

PostSubject: Re: XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK   XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:07 am

XxkylexX45 wrote:
Ty are you gm???

Kyle, he is not a GM. He is a normal user.

You'll be able to spot the administrators as a their
name is highlighted in Red.

Moderators will have their name highlighted in Blue.
Back to top Go down
XxkylexX45

XxkylexX45

PostSubject: Re: XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK   XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:04 am

Bung wrote:
XxkylexX45 wrote:
Ty are you gm???

Kyle, he is not a GM. He is a normal user.

You'll be able to spot the administrators as a their
name is highlighted in Red.

Moderators will have their name highlighted in Blue.

Did I Manage To Become One??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK   XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK Empty

Back to top Go down

XxkyleXx45's Gm Application A.K.A IK
Page 1 of 1