KardiaMS V83
KardiaMS V83
KardiaMS V83
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KardiaMS V83

Talk About Kardia in here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zync's [ Staff Application ] --

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zync

Zync

Zync's [ Staff Application ] --  Empty
PostSubject: Zync's [ Staff Application ] --    Zync's [ Staff Application ] --  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Real life name:
Dan.

Name you want to be called by:
Sync/Zync.

Location/Timezone:
Sweden, Europe. GMT+1/+2.

Time spent online:
I haven't spend alot time in-game. I'm pretty new here. Don't know if its the right time to apply, but why not give it a shot?

Position Applying For:
Gamemaster. / Forum Moderator.

How Long Have You Played KardiaMs
I started 24/1-12.

Why you should be chosen:
Elaborated verbalization from many others, my reasons for wanting to be a GM are clear and simple. I would love nothing more than to aid and regulate those that are in need of it. I will be there not only to replace the absence of the GMs that are offline but to do my job as is. I want to ameliorate the game play so everyone is satisfied as they are playing in KardiaMS. Hackers on the other hand are an intricacy problem during game play. It’s unfair to others as they’re training through hours and some people hack their way up to level 200 and begin rebirthing. Besides that, there are many people that are beginning to dupe items by packet editing. Something has to be discharged and I’m willing to make an effect to help the community of KardiaMS and all the members in it. As a GM, I would satisfy and resolve the issues from all players in need. Many people in the game are pretty slick being that they would set their cheat engine to a max damage of 1,999,999,999, etc. so they can prevent reaching the damage cap. I will endeavor banning all those that try to get away with hacking and duping. I will help all newcomers to the game because I know it’s quite hard to level up and begin rebirthing since everything is a bit expensive but that’s preferably already taken care of because I know many people and I give assist to those that are in need. I will host events daily so members of KardiaMS will have an opportunity to achieve event tickets and other prizes. Besides the community and the entity of KardiaMS, the dialect spoken in game has to be mellow, also known as being mature. Maplestory is a game for members in it to have a vast amount of fun and amusement. It isn't for members to bane on others or cuss here and there. I'm pretty sure everyone cusses because they just can't help themselves but it has to be reduced and declined. My doings would be to cease the conflicts and bizzare activities that go on during the game to prevent further conflicts. In all honesty, a small portion of the reason that motivates me to make this application to become a GM is to have power; its a human instinct. However, the main reason I'd like (love) to be a GM is to assist this server and anyone and everyone in it; It just feels very pleasant to help likable people This is a great server and it's community deserves a good and loyal GM who can aid anyone in need of assistance or just the answer to a simple question, is trustworthy, and can most definitely tend to the server and contribute of the assistance of keeping the server lively and fun. Apart from that, I additionally want to become a GM because of the recent loss of a GM. The server may not be in total chaos and need a GM as soon as possible, so I believe I would be able to exceed in taking control of hackers or trolls, hosting events, and satisfying people.

What you think you can do for KardiaMs:
It’s easy as a quote from Barney: “Sharing is caring”. It’s easy to enthrall many people as you give the help and assistance to their convenience. By helping the community of KardiaMS, it can prevent members going berserk for not getting what they want. Without a simple task of availing others, it may cause the members of KardiaMS to react in a canny way such as hacking, duping, or even act retarded. During a crisis like this, I would ban them right away. I’ve also recruited several of my friends to this server as I will continue to. By ceasing the conflicts and bizzare activities that go on during the game, I'm pretty incontrovertible about how it would help the server. It would definitely cause less problems for other members of KardiaMS as well as for the GMs.

Experience:
I have alot of past experience of being a GM. I've been staff in, LegendMS, DeviousMS, FaithStory, RageMS & some other servers I can't remember the name.

Have you ever been a Gm in a other server if yes proof.
Zync's [ Staff Application ] --  2mmzaxf

Personal information/Hobbies (Optional):
My personality would have to be what makes me really stand out. I’m not boisterous but I’m quite amusing, fun and loving to be with. Besides that, I’m rarely ever in a bad mood unless I’m stressing over something or someone or something pissed me off to a point where I can’t even manage my own anger. I am really straight forward with most matters because I like to keep things simple and manageable. Besides my personality, I can speak several languages to which I’m able to help people of different races. I’m able to speak fluent Swedish, English, Serbian, some Spanish, and some German. I’m pretty perspicacious if I shouldn’t say so myself. I’m really observant to what’s going on around. I’m not going to talk boastingly but I’ve got to say that I’m quite ingenious and I have a cognition to just write dissertating about bountiful circumstances. I'm quite acquaint to everyone around me and that's probably how I tend to make many new friends anywhere. To accumulate your talents and skills and express them to others can really bring out a change. It definitely is what makes you truly stand out.

Last words:
Thank you,
Sync.
--
Back to top Go down

Zync's [ Staff Application ] --
Page 1 of 1